Day 63: I am sick of the cold! I sure got my money out of my vest and scarf the year.
Day 64: I had taken the day off to go with Brian to his heart appt and spend the day with just Jackson, but Lincoln woke up with a 103 fever. Thankful for already having the day off and a great report for Brian! God is always at work!
Day 65: Bike riding and playing with Justus...that's all Jackson wants to do!
Day 66: Go Texan Day at the boys school
Day 67: We spent most of Saturday outside. He wishes he could keep up with the big boys!
Day 68: We had a great Sunday at church, a friend's birthday party, and being together. Yes, he's a mamma's boy!
Day 69: A sweet student gave me this beautiful scarf that her Grandma made!

No comments:
Post a Comment