Wednesday, March 5, 2014

More Celebrating

"Today you are you, that is true than true. There is no one alive, that is youer than you." Dr. Seuss

I love birthdays, and I love making Jackson feel special!

Sunday morning, Brian went and picked up doughnuts for breakfast and one for the next day as well. 

 After church, we went and picked out a bike for Jackson. (We actually picked one out Saturday night. But, then he changed his mind and Brian returned it Sunday morning for a different one. Then he changed his mind again.) We ended up with this cool blue Tony Hawk BMX one. He calls it Blue Lighting. 

Jackson picked BJ's for his birthday meal. I think the Oreo Pizookie had something to do with it!

Monday was his "real" birthday. Aunt Midge, Uncle Dan, Johnathan, and Aaron came over for some birthday cake. We face timed my parents while singing Happy Birthday. Jackson and Aaron were entertained by the Ninja Turtle slime that Aaron gave him.
That evening Jackson told me, "I think I'm spoiled today!" Ha, at least he knows!

 Brian and I were going to spend the day with just Jackson today, but Lincoln woke up with a fever. Brian still was able to take Jackson to see the Lego movie in 3D. 

I think that is enough celebrating for a while!!

No comments: