Lincoln has grown and changed quite a bit since he turned one.
Right around 13 months he started walking, he is basically running now!
He "talks" quite a bit saying; mama, dada, Jackson, yes, woof,
He waves hi and bye.
Books are a favorite of his, especially Llama Llama.
He is finally sleeping good at night. He usually sleeps from 8-7. We have a great nap routine down as well.
He prefers just to be laid down in his crib and not rocked.
He is more adventurous in his eating habits now. He is eating pretty much everything we eat. Some of his favorites are: french toast, oatmeal, grilled cheese, tater tot casserole, pizza, and peanut butter and jelly.
He is quite the character with a big personality. He knows what he wants and is determined to get it. He is always on the move and carrying something with him.
Lincoln,
I love your big smile and laugh! You are the sweetest boy but know how to throw a fit. I love watching you grow, learn, and make connections. You love seeing the dogs and cats outside. One of my favorites is when you come running to me with a book and turn around to back yourself into my lap. I am so glad God blessed our lives with you. You are loved more than you know, and I am praying big things for your life.
Love, Mommy




No comments:
Post a Comment