Unfortunately, Jackson broke his left radius Friday night. We were out taking a bike ride as a family, as we do every night, and his front wheel got caught between the grass and sidewalk. As soon as he fell, he looked up at me and told me he broke his arm. I guess he was right!
Fortunately, Jackson has had a great attitude about the whole thing. He said at least I can play soccer!
Unfortunately, his arm was bent pretty bad and the doctor had to bend it in the office before he put the cast on.
Fortunately, Jackson was so tough and brave. No tears at all!
Unfortunately, he can't swim for the next 4-6 weeks. (I may be more bummed then he is. I am the one that has to keep him entertained!)
Fortunately, he likes milkshakes and movies!
We are very thankful for doctors that are good at what they do, but even more so care about their patients. We are praying for a complete, quick healing!
Since we are talking about Jackson...He has been wanting to put on concerts for us. He turns on his worship music and sings and worships God for us. It is the best thing, and I love that it is his own idea! Praying this spirit infuses his heart and mind.
I love this crazy, sassy, active, sweet BOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment