Thursday, December 26, 2019

Wisconsin- Christmas Day

Lincoln was up first at 5:45am without a fever, but still saying his legs hurt. We were really debating if we needed to take him to the Emergency room. I was able to finally get him to take some steps with me, but his legs were really sore. Thankfully, we didn't end up needing to take him in.

We brought our stocking up to Wisconsin!

The boys always start with their stockings; books, fun toys, jammers, and candy! Brian snuck some earrings I had been wanting in mine. :)

His first "real" Bible with his name! He was so excited!

Lots of discs were under the Christmas tree!

Each boy got a special blanket,
 with pictures that represent them.

We surprised the boys with Hover boards, but they also came with a cart. 

Fitbit watches, I always know what time it is now!!

So thankful for this guy!
My 20th Christmas with him, and he is still surprising me!

These Ugg Slippers are hands down my favorite and the best gift ever! I wear them non-stop!

After the boys opened their Christmas presents from us at Mel and Sharon's, the boys and I went to my parents for breakfast and to spend time with them.

Garrison and Kate

Papa Gary and his boys
Merry Christmas!

The boys loved their Elf suits from Grandma Elly.

We then spent the evening with Brian's parents and sisters. The kids played some Left, Right, Center.
Lincoln won!

Even though it wasn't a White Chrismta, it was a wonderful Christmas day, and it was so nice to spend it with our families!

No comments: