Friday, December 27, 2019

Wisconsin- Snow Tubing

All Jackson and Lincoln wanted for Christmas was SNOW! 
We had to drive and find some for them.

The whole gang headed to Sunburst Mountain to do some Snow Tubing.
Dad, Garrison, Kate, Ian, April, Abbie, Alivia, Traci, Jason, Leo, Lily, Lucy, and us
Mel, Sharon, and my mom supervised

We are ready for some fun!

It was unseasonably warm. I couldn't believe I had to shed layers. 
4 train headed down!

They had a conveyor belt that took you back up the mountain!

Lincoln absolutely loved tubing and couldn't get enough!

Pure JOY!

He makes everything fun!

Thumbs up!

Kate, Dad, Garrison, and I
Love that my dad still is able to participate and have fun with us!

It was a beautiful day!

Jackson mostly went down the hill with Leo and Ian. Lincoln hung with Brian and I. When we went together, we would fly down the hill! 
SNOW many memories made!

No comments: