Saturday, December 26, 2020

Hartz2020 Week 52

  A little bit of what we have been up to Dec. 14-21...

Sweet moments with Lincoln talking about the navitiy set and Jesus' birth.
Camper Gingerbread Houses





He's home!!!! After 6 days in the hospital I got to pick him up!

Brian is stable, still in the emergency room, and waiting on test results. Thank you for your prayers!
He was having some symptoms, called his doctor, and they said he needed to go to the ER. I was able to see him briefly because one of my student’s mom was one of his paramedics that brought him downtown. Praise God!
They won’t let me be with him or even wait in the hospital, so I’m sitting in my car in the parking garage waiting to hear any updates singing Raise a Hallelujah.
“This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s.”
‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭20:15‬ ‭

Drive thru nativity with Grandma
My view every night. I put a small tree in our room to enjoy while I read since Brian has been going to bed early.
Self care for me! Peloton spin class. "It's not an indulgence, it's a neccessity."
Chillin' with Papa! He has taken them to swim, picked up many dinners, cleaned the pool, played basketball, gotten donuts, watched lots of sports with them..He should probably just stay forever!
Brian's first time out of the house for an errand after surgery!

Post op date!
Dr. Reul- so thankful that God led us to this amazing surgeon. 
These sweet former students showed up today to spread Christmas cheer and love to our family! They are such a blessing and will forever be “my” students even if one of them is already in college.



No comments: