There is usually something I always want or feel I need, especially clothes:) However, since I have been pregnant God is really showing me what it means to be content with what He has already given me. I find real joy in everyday things. Not that I wasn't happy before or that I was not grateful, but this is somehow different. I pray for Jackson daily that he will be healthly, that he will grow up and have a personal relationship with Jesus, and that I will be a great witness for him. I pray that Brian's body will be healed, that he will stay strong in Jesus Christ, and be a father like both of ours. I pray that everyone will hear/experience the message of Jesus and for God to work in their hearts. I pray for our nation that God would be priority and for those that are in office.
I guess my "Christmas list" is a little different this year.
"I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want." Phillippians 4:11-12
2 comments:
hey girl, i love your contentment. It's refreshing and God honoring, it makes me excited and challenges me to be the same way. I did take those pics, i am an amatour for sure but I love doing it. It's become a new art for me... Kehnley is my main subject matter. I'd love to take your pics and pics of your baby boy! I have gotten a lot of good ideas I will get to use for my next child... in the meantime I will be glad to take them for other moms! :) *Keri*
ps. cute pic in the show... i wish I was in the snow... even though it's snowing today... :)
Post a Comment