Monday, March 16, 2009

Where Does The Time Go?

Every three hours or so is spent feeding Jackson for about 30-40 minutes. He is getting to be quite the little piggy:) When I am not feeding him I try to do something productive like; pick up the house, wash clothes, take a shower and get dressed, take a nap, etc. However, that time seems to get away from me and before I know it it is time to feed him again. Lately, he has been a bit more gassy and needs to be held longer after eating. Please pray his little tummy starts to feel better.
Sleeping in the swing while mommy tries to get some things done

Last week was spent going to lots of doctor appointments. Jackson had 2 appointments and visited the hospital twice to get his bilirubin levels checked and I had an appointment. I am learning patience is a new way.
1st doctor's appointment

I can't believe tomorrow Jackson is 2 weeks. It feels like we haven't done much and at the same time the days fly by.
Bath time- He does not like being undressed

Update on house situation: Please continue to pray for everything to work out. The couple who put in a contract on our house backed out with out a reason. We put an offer on a different house. Please pray for me not to worry and for our house to be sold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see a nuk!!!