
There are a few things that have changed since Jackson was born, besides that my belly is gone.
Before: My bra size was a 34 nearly A.
After: My current bra size is 36 C.
Before: I worked out for an hour with no interruptions.
After: I am lucky to get 30 minutes.
Before: I spent too much time watching TV and on the computer.
After: I spend quality time with two cute boys:)
Before: I slept till at least 9 on a Saturday.
After: I sleep till 5am and maybe get to go back to bed for another hour or so.
Before:I knew I wanted to be a mom.
After: I love being a mom and thank God daily for our blessing.
These verses have been heavy on my heart this week. "I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient with one another in love." I feel I now have an even greater responsiblity because Jackson is already watching and listening to my every move.
And of course pictures of Jackson:)
Mother's Day
The three of us:)
My favorite outfit to poop in, everytime he wears it he only has it on for about 30 minutes because he has an explosion.
He loves playing on his play mat and turns himself all around by kicking his feet:)





No comments:
Post a Comment