Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!



Dear Mom,
I’ve only been alive for two months now but I have enjoyed every minute of it thanks to you! I may not be able to tell you with words how much I love and appreciate you. That’s why I smile so much, to show you I love you and to say thanks for all you’ve done. I appreciate every diaper change, those countless hours you sacrifice to feed me, and for just holding me when I’m tired. There is nothing I love more than to fall asleep in your arms! I couldn’t ask for a better mom. I am never afraid because I know you’re always close by to take care of me. Thanks for everything you’ve already sacrificed for me and for the rest of my life all the things you will miss out on just for me! I feel extremely special and loved everyday! You are the World’s Best Mommy! Happy Mother’s Day!
I love you more than eating, sleeping or hanging out in my bouncer!

Your precious boy,
Jackson Oliver










1 comment:

Christina Conklin said...

Kyndra, that is so neat! How beautiful to have the verses on your pictures.