Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What have we been up to?

Our afternoons/evenings are filled with lots of fun and often look something like this:
I pick Jackson up from Sandy's house by 4:30 unless I have a meeting or Brian gets done earlier.
Jackson is excited to see me and usually full of smiles for me, (or I may be more excited to see hime). Then mommy and Jackson play or Jackson's eats and we wait for daddy to come home.


Then we set out for our nightly walk. It has been absolutely beautiful out. I love this weather and am missing my morning walks with my boy. 9 more days and I can begin them again:)


Next, some more playing with Jackson. He likes to laugh at daddy and talk to mommy.
Here is a video of how cute he is when he is laughing/talking. I laugh everytime I watch it. (Stop my music below to hear Jackson)




Next, is bathtime. He still loves his bath and just likes to hang out in the water.

We wrap up the night with some cuddling time and more eating. Then, Jackson goes to bed and sleeps like a champ. He sleeps anywhere from 8-10 hours a night. Mommy thanks him for this! I am going to start reading him a book everynight too:)


Jackson is still such an easy going baby. He only fusses when he is hungry and then it more of a deadly scream:) Brian and I are having so much fun with him and just pray we can give him all he needs and rely on God for wisdom and strength.

No comments: