Saturday, August 15, 2009

Graduation Day


I did it!

After 18 months of A LOT of work, I finished my Masters Degree. I remember worrying about the GRE and if I would be able to pass it:) I am so glad I decided to get my Masters. At times I wasn't sure why I had signed up and would have been doing other things then writing papers and taking exams. But, it was a great program! I learned so much and have already put so much of it into practice. Brian, thanks for all your support and helping out with Jackson so I could do my homework. Sharon, thanks for proofreading my portfolio. I think I am done with school for a while, but you never know:) I decided to go to Lamar University and participate in the ceremony. My parents happened to be here on vacation so they got to go with me. It was really nice to have them all there. I am not sure they were too excited to sit through the 3 hour ceremony. Jackson was well behaved the whole time and cheered really loud for his mommy:) We came back to Houston and went out to dinner to celebrate. It was a great day!
Before the ceremony outside our hotel (that story is for another post)
Garrison and me after the ceremony
My family
With dad, mom, Garrison, Katelyn



That is Jackson's proud face:)

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Love the face Jack attack is making in that last photo...lol