Just some of the things I am THANKFUL for big and small.
Airplanes- They allow for a quicker trip home to see my family that I miss dearly.
Boys- Brian and Jackson bring happiness and joy to my life daily.
Chick-fil-a- Great sandwiches, waffle fries, and makes dinner time so much easier.
Difficult times- They increase my relationship with Jesus and draw me closer to him.
Elliptical machines- My favorite workout machine.
Family and friends- Where would we be without them?
God's grace, forgiveness, and love- I need all of these on a daily basic.
Home- I thankful we have a safe home to live in and raise our family in.
Internet- I can easily keep up with with loved ones far away.
Jackson- He just makes my heart happy.
Kisses- The chocolate and non-chocolate ones.
Laughter- Especially Jackson's
My job- I love what I do and pray I am making a difference.
Naps- Jackson is in such a good mood when he wakes up from one.
Oatmeal- It is my staple for lunch each day and lowers cholesterol.
Pilates- Strengthens my muscles without bulk (according to Denise Austin's DVD).
Quiet time- Time alone with God, I wish I made more time in a day for this one.
Rest and relaxation- AKA vacation from school, extra time with the ones I love!
Sonic's Diet Coke with Vanilla- I think it may me heaven in a cup:)
Target- I love their clearance racks!
Uninterrupted sleep- I take what I can get and Brian is awesome at getting up for me sometimes
Verses- I love scripture, how it speaks to my heart, and encourages at just the right time.
Winter in Houston- No shoveling, scrapping ice off my windows, or temperatures below 32.
X-rays- They allow Brian to have a job and provide for us.
Yams- An easy to prepare and healthy food that Jackson loves to eat.
Zero health problems- Jackson and I have been relatively healthy, and are thankful for good health insurance for Brian.
What are you thankful for?
1 comment:
I'm thankful for the BEST children, (including their spouses) and grandchildren in the WHOLE WORLD!!!! And. . . .I'm thankful for this great blog so I can keep in touch with the ones that are soooooooooo far away!!!
Post a Comment