This weekend Jackson attended his first birthday party. His friend Cadence turned ONE!
Jackson excited to be at the party!
Jackson and the Birthday girl. Isn't she adorable? It is hard to get a picture of two moving babies.
Jackson and Cadence are so cute together. Jackson wanted to be able to walk like her so bad. He would just watch her and take it all in. He also likes to pull her hair and try and bite her fingers. I can't wait till they can run around together.
Not sure what his problem is, but Cadence is happy. I was surprised he kept the hat on.
I have less than 4 months to get ready for Jackson's first birthday! I am excited to start planning for it and can only imagine what he will do with his cake:)



1 comment:
I love Jacksons shoes :) Baby shoes are the absolute cutest!!
Wow, only 4 months until he is 1?! I feel like I was just wishing you congratulations on having a baby. Time sure does fly!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment