We were hoping you could be so kind to wait until we safely arrive in Wisconsin before you begin falling to the ground. You see we don't mind a white Christmas. However, we would rather spend it with our families sitting around the fire drinking hot cocca than sitting at an airport trying to get home. You are more than welcome to leave behind 4 or 5 feet once we arrive. Jackson is actually looking forward to seeing snow, playing in it, and going sleeding. See he is already ready for the snow!!

Ok, he may still need a snowsuit, boots, scraf, long underwear, thicker socks, and toe warmers:)But he is ready to see his grandparents and give them a BIG hug and kiss and I am SO ready to be in the presence of my parents. Oh, how I have missed them!

Snow I AM begging you PLEASE wait until after Christmas Eve morning at 10:00 to make your arrival in Wisconsin.
Until next time,
Anxious to be home
1 comment:
Oh Kyndra! I hope y'all were able to get there at a reasonable time! Have a very Merry Christmas and stay warm :)
Post a Comment