#9- Getting my first ever Coach purse! I love it and it even has purple inside:)

#8- Not the best moment for sure but one I won't forget, when Brian rear ended another car and wrecked the front end of my Jeep. Praise God we were not hurt.


#7- Brian was offered a full time job at TOH with great benefits!

#6-For Father's Day we were able to travel to Alton, Kansas for Brian to be with his dad and Jackson to meet his Great Grandpa. We were also able to get a Four Generation picture of Hartzler boys.
#5- We just got back from spending time with our families back home in Wisconsin for Christmas. We are so thankful that we were able to go home this year to see everyone.

#4-Valentine's Getaway to the Woodlands with Brian-It was our last big event before Jackson was born and our last trip overnight by ourselves since.

#3-In July, we were finally able to move in to our new home after waiting for several months to find the "perfect" house for us.

#2- In August, I graduated from Lamar University with my Master's in Teacher Leadership and Curriculum and my parents were able to be in attendance.
AND the #1 moment of 2009 happened on March 3rd when
God blessed us with a healthy and beautiful baby boy, Jackson Oliver Hartzler. We love spending time together as a family of three. Jackson has made this last year a year to remember with all his smiles, laughs, and other firsts! Everything we do is magnified and better because he is doing it with us.
There were many more great moments of 2009. I wouldn't have changed one thing. I learned many things about myself as God grew me and worked on my heart. Each day truly is a gift from God and I don't take any of them for granted. As I was typing my top 10 list I started thinking that the BEST moments are ones that aren't planned but just happen when I am with the ones I love.
We are extremely thankful for all God has blessed our family with and pray that in the new year we may be the hands and feet of Jesus.
Happy New Year!



No comments:
Post a Comment