Saturday morning, Mel and Sharon offered to take Jackson downstairs and play with him at 7:00 and let us go back to sleep. We slept in until 9:00. It was a wonderful and rare thing because today Jackson had me up right at 6:00. Thank you Mel and Sharon!
That afternoon we headed downtown to the Childrens Museum. Jackson was a little young for most of the stuff but loved watching everyone and everything. It was hard enough to get a picture of him looking at us, much less one of him smiling. I was impressed with the museum and can't wait to go back with him when he is older.


We went up to the Tot Spot and Jackson had a blast climbing, crawling, and jumping.

He did not even hesitate, he went right through the tunnel.


Everything was so FUN!
Update on my dad: He had surgery Wednesday afternoon on his eye. He has 60 stitches and a bandage over his nose, but he is doing pretty well and not in too much pain. I'm sure Garrison is enjoying having dad home more. Thank you so much for your prayers, he has felt them all.
1 comment:
So fun! I loved going to the children's museum growing up!
I'm glad to hear that your dad is doing better :)
Have a good week!
Post a Comment