Friday, January 8, 2010

Love Being a Mom and a Teacher



Not everyone gets 3 months off in the summer, holiday breaks, and other random days off in a year. But, I am SO thankful I do! I love teaching with all my heart and believe it is God's calling in my life. However, it is nice (and FUN) to play the role of a SAHM every now and then! (Thank goodness I'm not because I think we would be broke)


I immensely enjoyed my 18 days off for Christmas with Jackson. I cherished every moment with him during this time, especially napping with him. If you know me, you know I don't nap so this was a very rare but such a sweet time with my baby boy.
These first three days were easier than I thought they would be. (Besides my Jeep not starting Wednesday morning and being a little flustered once I actaully made it to school.) Jackson did well at the babysitter's house and I had fun learning with my students. They make me excited for Jackson to be going to school with me. I am again rushing to pick Jackson up after school and have lots of school and house work to do, but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.

I have the TWO best jobs in the world!



“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

1 comment:

grandma Sharon said...

I don't know how you have enough time to be a great mother, great teacher, AND keep this awesome blog updated!!! You must be super-human!