Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some Work While Others Play

Mel gets up at 7:00 everyday, goes to get breakfast, and then starts working. Today he was able to start painting. It is looking really good. The rest of the house is a different story. I can't wait for the built ins to go up. (Sneak peak at one of the colors we chose.)

Jackson, Grandma Sharon, and I played outside with his cars. He LOVED standing up in it and pushing himself backward. Somehow he caught a little cold or his allergies are acting up so he nose is running like crazy. But even so he enjoyed his time outside.



The other day we made it over to the park and Jackson thought it was cool to roam the equipment like a big boy!

He always enjoys the swing, so much fun! He looks so grown up in this picture.

Ok, we did let Mel take a little break and play at the park with us.

I was also able to enjoy some much needed walking outside. I think I may have been having withdraws.

No comments: