We took Jackson to his first Easter Egg Hunt at our Church this morning. He has been running a slight fever this weekend and is back on an antibiotic for an ear infection again, ugh. He was a little under the weather, but I think he still had a good time. The sun was shinning, hence Jackson's hat, I didn't want his face getting too much sun again. Last time that happened everyone made sure to let me know his checks were red and he got too much sun, just incase I didn't know.

We started right by this cone, AND we didn't move too far from it:)
Jackson liked picking it up and placing it back on the cone many, many times!
Daddy helping Jackson find a few more eggs.
He is walking around now but the Easter egg hunt is now over.
Where did all the eggs go?
There's the blue egg again!
It was a beautiful day. We can't wait to celebrate our Risen Lord tomorrow!






No comments:
Post a Comment