Friday, April 2, 2010

Tagged


Julie tagged me to tell 7 random facts about me! I met Julie when I worked at Reed. It is fun to keep up with her life via her blog. That is one of the reasons I blog is so my loved ones back home in Wisconsin can keep up with us and I think a few of them should keep a blog too:)
With out further ado here are my random facts:

1. I have to pick out my outfit for work the night before or I would be late everyday. I am even known to try on one or two or five outfits to find the right one.

2. I LOVE bread! I could eat just bread all day, every day. In high school, I worked at a grocery store and on my lunch breaks I would buy a loaf of the fresh bread from the deli and eat at least half of it all by myself.
3. I have a hard time sitting down and watching a movie without doing anything else. I feel like I should be doing something else like: folding laundry or lesson plans. I am for sure a multi-tasker!
4. I love staying up late and sleeping in. The sleeping in part is not happening these days but I dream often about sleeping until 10 again.

5. I hardly ever pay full price for anything! Brian has turned me into a bargain hunter and I am a coupon clipper.

6. I hate porta potties and have never used one. I would choose the great outdoors before stepping foot in one of those.

7. I play Bunco once a month with some girls from school, even though I used to make fun of those who played. It's more about the eating and talking with the girls! A lot of nights we don't even get to playing.
Like last night we met at a restaurant for dinner and even brought our babies:
Now I tag:

No comments: