Saturday, April 24, 2010

Our New Hangout

The other day we headed out after school
It was rather warm this particular day.
We spotted the Splash pad next to the pool
and Jackson wanted to play!

Not prepared to get wet
we had a choice to make.
We didn't panic or fret,
rather hoped he wouldn't bake!
Not even a day goes by,
without a thought of the Pad.
We don't want Jackson to cry,
so we head on out to make him glad!

It's fun to hear him squeal and scream
and run right through the water spouts.
We know what will fill Jackson's dreams,
and we hope that there are no droughts.

2 comments:

erin said...

I think you are a poet!
Did you always know it?

I hope you are using this in the poetry unit of study this week. :-)

Louis and Katrina said...

You are too funny! I am glad you made good use of your animated movie time :) Thanks for dinner tonight!