
This was last years picture with the Easter Bunny. Jackson was 3 weeks old and slept through it all. This year Jackson had to forgo the Easter Bunny without Garrison. Jackson thought the Easter Bunny was funny but would not sit there by himself, so daddy had to sit in.

Since we were out at the Katy Mills Mall, Jackson got to ride on the carousel with mommy! He had a great time.

After his nap it was off to the park. As soon as he realizes where we are he takes off running towards the slides and swings.

He goes down the slide all by himself. I think a one year old should be a little bit more scared!?!?
Sorry the video is turned sideways, I always forget when I use the camera to take videos.
Look I found an egg! I think he is going to like what is in his Easter basket on Sunday:)
Then it was off to church. We didn't go this morning because we wanted to go to the special Lord's Supper service tonight and we hate putting Jackson in nursery for half the day. It was a great start to the Easter week!

No comments:
Post a Comment