-It was the 1st time for Jackson to go on a bike ride. He wasn't very fond of his helmet, but he did like looking out of the cart. Just like the stroller the bike ride put him right to sleep. It was also the 1st time I have rode my bike in about a year and a half. I have missed it and will be taking many more in the next few weeks!
-I had to sign one of my students' conduct folder (unfortnately that is not a 1st!) He got so upset over having his folder signed he made himself sick. He threw up three times. I can't say I have ever made a student throw up before, that is a 1st!
-We went to eat at Chick-fil-a one night this week and I forgot to bring Jackson's sippy cup with milk for him. So, I asked for a glass of water. I figured we would just give him little sips. Brian thought he needed to try the straw for the 1st time and he did great! I couldn't believe he was able to get water threw the straw. He is such a smart little boy!
-We went to eat at Chick-fil-a one night this week and I forgot to bring Jackson's sippy cup with milk for him. So, I asked for a glass of water. I figured we would just give him little sips. Brian thought he needed to try the straw for the 1st time and he did great! I couldn't believe he was able to get water threw the straw. He is such a smart little boy!
-The Monday back to school after Spring Break I forgot my lunch at home. That was a 1st for me. I am not forgetful! I don't know what happened to me, can I blame losing my mind on having a kid? At least I work close to home so I was able to drive home on my lunch break and get it.
-Warning: This one might contain TMI!
After 21 months of no monthly periods due to being pregnant and breastfeeding, this is the 1st month "it" has returned. I will say that was one of the best things about having a child, besides Jackson himself:)
-Brian has finally been at a "real" job long enough that he made it to his 1st evaluation/raise period! We are so thankful for Texas Orthopedic Hospital.


-Jackson gave me my 1st nose bleed of my life. He likes to stick his finger up your nose when he is falling asleep by you. Today his nail caught me just right and my nose bled for a long time, it even drained down my throat. DISGUSTING! This was not the 1st nose bleed Jackson has delivered, he has given Brian several.
That's all the 1st's I can think of right now. What was a 1st for you this week?


No comments:
Post a Comment