First, we got up and took a long walk because it was a beautiful day and I didn't want to waste the opportunity to walk with my boys. Then, we quickly got ready to go take Jackson's one year and some family pictures.
Here are some of my favorites:)
LOVE this little man! (and the big one too:)
How did we make such a CUTE baby!?!?!?
He didn't want to stay put, but did like eating the wooden number and letters!
They were running behind, so by the time we were finished we had only about an hour to get a wedding card, eat some lunch, and change clothes before we headed downtown to a friend's wedding.
They were running behind, so by the time we were finished we had only about an hour to get a wedding card, eat some lunch, and change clothes before we headed downtown to a friend's wedding.
My camera died so I didn't get any pictures with the beautiful bride or Jackson diving into the water fountain. Congrats to Caroline and Kyle!
After the reception, we headed back home made a pitstop at a car dealership almost got talked into a car but didn't.
Finally made it home with 30 minutes to feed Jackson, play with him, get jammies on before my Aunt Midge came over to watch him so Brian and I could head back downtown.
Louis called us in the morning and offered us tickets to South Pacific, so off we went.
The show did not disappoint! We made it home at 11:30 pm which was really like 12:30 am.
Normally I don't pack that much into one day but I decided what the heck, I'm on SPRING BREAK!!!!!
I am so glad we didn't miss it. Pastor Aaron had a great message that I needed to hear and spoke to my heart.
We spent the day close to home by playing outside at the park with Jackson, cleaning up the house, and a quick run to Target.


Now, I'm looking forward to not many plans over Spring Break. I hope to do a lot of sleeping and playing with Jackson!







1 comment:
Kyndra, you have just the most beautiful family ever :)
love,
Claire
Post a Comment