I may have stressed for a week straight of what needed to be done for his party, but I actually took time to enjoy the time with Jackson and all who came to help us celebrate. Thank you to everyone who took time out of their day to share it with our family. You being there meant a lot to us.
The rest of the post will be picture overload from the party.

Taking a minute to breathe before the party

Minutes before the party, we had to wake him up

Cake and dessert table


Close ups of the cakes- I gave Deanna Jackson's favorite rubber ducky and she created the cake. She did an awesome job and they were very yummy too! Thanks again Deanna!





Close up of the birthday banner Sharon and I made
Drink table, forgot a picture of the food table but we had beer bread with spinach and herb dip, apple slices and dip (I tried a new recipe and loved it), finger jello shaped like ducks, crackers and spinach dip, and jalaenpo dip and chips from Chuys!
My family came down for Jackson's birthday

Just like daddy- doesn't like sweets.

He got way too many presents

We couldn't have asked for a better day, so we heated up the pool. Jackson was so excited to swim!


Jammin' to the music card

We couldn't have asked for a better day, so we heated up the pool. Jackson was so excited to swim!


Both of us are tired from a long but FUN day.
Sidenote: Jackson ended up having strep throat so that is why he had a 102.2 temperature on his birthday. I am so glad I decided to take him in Thursday morning so he could get on an antibotic right away and not have to miss his party. But needless to say, we couldn't go to his 1 year well check up on Friday so that is post-poned until Spring Break. I will do a 12 months post then. I am just so thankful my baby is feeling better now!





3 comments:
I hope the duck jello mold worked out ok! What a great party! Looked like so much fun.
Happy Birthday Jackson! What a cute party!!
Happy Birthday! That cake is adorable. Nice job!
Post a Comment