Brian made my day extra special!

This is what I saw when I walked into my classroom Friday morning. A hand written note, beautiful flowers, and a Diet Coke with vanilla were a great way to start my birthday.
Then I turned around and saw my screen pulled down, projector out, and computer on. He had set up the video he posted for me to watch. Another great start to my birthday! I also got to share the video with my teammates who brought me breakfast. You can't beat kolaches and donouts eaten sitting on top of a table with teammates who are wonderful!My family God blessed me with! Thanks to everyone for the birthday calls, texts, messages, and songs (Dad- yours was the best!)
My prayer for the next year is that of my school's vision: to be better today than I was yesterday. I want to be more like Christ each day that I am living on this Earth; a better wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, teacher, co-worker, neighbor, and stranger.
"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kyndra... it looks like it was a great one :) I always forget how old I am! I usually get it right around the time of my next birthday :)
Post a Comment