Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Glimpse into the Future?

Jackson LOVES to be outside and he LOVES balls. However, he does not swing a bat or golf club the right way. He would just rather karate chop the ball!

Brian trying to show Jackson how to do it. Our neighbor down the street has 3 boys and is outside coaching the 2 older ones almost everynight and he is hardcore! One night we heard him and thought nothing of it until we rode by on our bikes and he was outside with his 3 year old. I think that is a bit young to be that hard on a kid. I have a feeling Jackson will want to be in sports as he get older. I pray we make it fun for him, that it teaches him good sportmanship, and that we are not the crazy parents!
I can't help but wonder what sport he will like best and if he will be a stud at them all like his daddy.
I have a feeling before we know it we will be sitting in the stands watching Jackson play soccer, baseball, football, and/or basketball and when that happens...

I will be his biggest fan!

1 comment:

Tim and Emily said...

This is so cute! I'm trying to think of what sport requires holding two baseballs and running across a field...whatever sport that is, Jackson looks like he'll be the star at it! :)