Sunday, September 5, 2010

A True Texan

I was getting Jackson dressed this morning for church and was going to put his loafers on. Before I could, Jackson went to his closet, got out his cowboy boots, and tried to put them on. I guess it makes sense, after all he was born in Texas!

I thought he looked so cute we had a mini photo shoot before church, and he certainly wasn't shy for the camera! I couldn't decide on my favorite so I will post a bunch. Enjoy!




Then we got the bubbles out-




The only picture he didn't look at the camera for.

I am going to have to frame a few of these precious pictures of my favorite Texan!

2 comments:

Grandma V. said...

Jackson you are so handsome. I miss you bunches. Love Grandma Elly

Grandma Sharon said...

Jackson. . .You are DEFINETLY my favorite Texan too!!!!! (Sorry Brian) You even look good enough to go to the mall! HA!