Last night Brian and I were able to go out just the two of us. We decided to go see a movie since that is definetly something we can't do with Jackson. Just a FYI not many people go out to a movie on a Thursday night. We pulled in the parking lot and we thought the theater was closed. However, we ended up not being the only ones watching the movie. We saw Life As We Know It because we thought we would be able to relate since we have a young child. We really liked it and laughed quite a bit. But it also ended up being sad and a little serious not what I was expecting. We left the movie wanting to give Jackson a kiss and making our will. HA! A great conversation for the end of our night:)Even though we didn't do much and weren't gone long, it was still good to get out with the one I love most! Thanks Mel and Sharon.
No comments:
Post a Comment