
Sometimes life is rough even when you're 1 and a half!
-To get as far ahead as I would like at school. I am an over achiever and I would to have my lesson plans done for the whole year NOW! Just not happening!-To catch up on sleep!
-To do all the things on my Fall fun list (we already did one this morning and hopefully more this weekend and next)
-To do all the random acts of kindness I want to do for people.
-To organize and go through my fall clothes. I broke out my brown boots this week and it was glorious!
-To really spend time with my husband. Since this past week I barely saw him due to the fact he worked so much and slept downstaris in the chair to help with his breathing. All though we should be able to to go on some "date nights" as his parents are flying in today!
Weekends should at least be THREE days, don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment