Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa's Wonderland

Right after work on Friday we jumped in the car and headed to Santa's Wonderland with Louis and Katrina. We wanted to get their as early as possible for Jackson. I didn't want him tired and cranky on the hayride. I was also excited that it was a nice evening, no need for coats, hats, and gloves.

I thought everything in Santa's town was so cute! They had a lot of cute things and yummy goodies for sale.

Jackson will be guiding Santa's sleigh this year!

Jackson was sitting by the fire, then it started snowing, and he wanted to be apart of that! "Reee-ach!"
I think he liked it!
Next up was the hayride through Santa's Wonderland. While waiting in line for a few minutes Brian realized it might have been a good idea to take Benadryl since there were animals around and we were going to be sitting on hay and he is allergic to hay! I was a little worried we may be making an impromptu trip to the ER, but we I mean he made it out alive. Since then I have added benadryl to the drugs I carry in my purse.
Jackson has really warmed up to Katrina and Louis. I think they got the best "family" picture that night!
He oohed and ahhed just like we thought he would and may the hayride even better for me.
After the hayride we walked around Santa's town a little more and debated a picture with Santa but ended up skipping. Here is our attempt at a family picture.
We headed out early because it was past Jackson's bedtime (ok, ours too)! I am upset that my camera was acting up and I have dust spots, I think, on many pictures. Oh well, memories were made none the less!
Thanks for joining us for a fun night Louis and Katrina!

3 comments:

Wendy Suddendorf said...

Oh, what fun memories you all are creating. That is one of our favorite things we enjoy doing at XMAS too. Quite magical even in teenagers' eyes!

Tim and Emily said...

What beautiful photos! You have some great photography skills! And don't worry--I am not offended by no written novels in your Christmas cards! :)

Tim and Emily said...

P.S. And Katrina looks GREAT!!