Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Days

Spring Break was so relaxing! I loved just staying home and taking each day as it came. However, I am not ready to go back tomorrow. The first day back after a break is hard for me. I miss Jackson so much more on those days and always wish I was a stay-at-home mom.

A few memories we made together:

-Playing machines inside our garage
-Reading books first thing almost every morning and after naps

-Car washing and
-mommy washing!
-Early morning bike rides
-Many, many trips to the park
-Napping together
-Lots of pool time for Brian and Jackson and my 1st time in the big pool this year (thank goodness for pool heaters)

-Lots of walks around the block and bruises all over Jackson
-Panera Mango Smoothies

-Shootin' hoops
-Climbing trees

-Lots of hugs and kisses (and some time-outs)

I am so thankful for all the happy days I had with my love ones this week! I don't want to wish the rest of the year by too fast, but I think I am ready for summer:)

No comments: