"Train a child in the way he should go,

and when he is old he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6

Just kidding! That is not my memory verse but I thought it was pretty funny. Although that verse means a lot to me right now as Jackson tests everything we say and wants what he wants. I pray God gives us the wisdom to do what is right and that one day Jackson will walk in the Light!
My actual memory verse for this go around that I will be reciting every time Jackson pushes the limits is Proverbs 3:5-6:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowlege him, and he will make your paths straight."
1 comment:
This is hilarious! You crack me up. Tell Jackson he can come to my house and do that anytime!
Post a Comment