We spent the entire day outside! We had a lot of catching up to do since we were stuck inside the majority of the week.
Up First: A long walk with a stop by the park. Jackson had a little rountine down on the jungle gym and did it no less than 20 times! He would tell us to stay put and he would climb up the steps, go over the bridge, climb up more steps, and go down the slide all while giving us a play-by-play!
Then Came: Daddy worked on the jungle in our backyard while Jackson and I go out the chalk. This was a much better experience than last year with the chalk. He LOVED it! He drew tractors, planes, circles, and fish or at least that is what he said it was:) Of course he had to trace my hand! He got the chalk out later in the day as well so I have a feeling this is a new favorite!


1 comment:
I'm so glad Jackson is feeling better!!
And, I can't wait to see whats in store for your little birthday boy :)
Post a Comment