Last Friday while I was home with Jackson I was really wishing we had some playdough. I thought he would have fun playing with it. This last weekend I picked him up a pack. Brian let him play with it one night when I was at a meeting for the first time and he LOVED it! He sat for 45 minutes that night playing with it. Daddy even made him a bowl for his berries!

Each night after dinner he wants to cut and make things with his playdough. He calls each color out and wants to empty each container.

He gets really excited when he makes something by himself. Each time we get the playdough out he is content for a very long time!

Here he is in action and we are practicing for his birthday next month!
1 comment:
Oh, how fun! It looks like he may even be ready to cut his own birthday cake.
Post a Comment