
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another.

Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
And over all these virtures put on LOVE, which binds them all together in perfect unity."
Those verses are from Colossians 3:12-14 and mean so much to me. They were the verses spoken and used to guide a message from our pastor at our wedding. But, I have actually had to live out what they are saying. I am also making these verses my 4th scripture for memorization.
I spent most of my Valentines eating chocolates from my students and loving on my little guy as Brian had to work late. He did pick up a romantic dinner of Subway! But I was the lucky recipient of at least 25 texts of things my love loves about me, it really was sweet! I LOVE that I get to spend everyday with my Valentines!
No comments:
Post a Comment