Sunday, February 20, 2011

Five Things Plus One About Our Weekend

Number One: Jackson got his hair cut and I got a pedicure. He always looks so much older with shorter hair but just as handsome! My feet feel rejuvenated and are now ready for sandals!
Number Two: We attended Huntley's 1st Birthday party. Jackson loved the frosting on the cupcakes and the gummy "vitamin" bears!
He also loved Huntley's presents!
Number Three: We rode bikes for the first in a long while. Jackson was so excited and couldn't contain himself. He just kept shaking his finger talking about riding bikes, daddy putting air in the tires, and wearing his helmet!
Number Four: We spent the majority of the weekend outside and at the park. We tried out a new park and I would say it was a hit! This park was a little farther away and Brian was the genius who remembered to bring an extra diaper and wipes!
Number Five: This weekend I finished one of the things I am doing for Jackson's birthday. I attempted to make my own Thomas cupcake toppers. I thought they turned out pretty cute!
Number Six: Just keeping it real, we also experienced a few moments like this one this weekend!

No comments: