Thursday, February 17, 2011

More LOVE...

Just a few things that I LOVE that have happened this past week:

I LOVE that this was my classroom during their recess. It makes me so happy that my students would choose to work on their power points or independently read instead of play. Just today they moaned at the end of independent reading time and begged for 10 more minutes; music to my ears!
I LOVE this little boy more than I thought possible especially when he smiles at me!
I LOVE that our whole staff dressed up as a word to support 4th grade as they prepare for their TAKS test.
I LOVE these jellybeans and even more so since they were a treat from a friend.
Have I mentioned I LOVE this boy and all our trips to the park in this beautiful weather!?!

I LOVE the fact that my mom and Garrison will be here in less than 3 weeks and wish my dad could come too!

No comments: