Monday, November 28, 2011

TB: The End

Friday was our last day in WI. Jackson and Garriosn played one last time on the tractors while I worked out. Papa Gary I think Jackson really likes those pedal tractors! Jackson said he like the purple one best because it had a smoke stack, let's hope that was the reason!
Since last Monday was our 8th anniversary since Brian proposed and the dress resides at my parents house, I thought it was time to see if my wedding dress still fit. I am thankful that it zipped with ease!
Mel is a retired firefighter and took us over to his old station. We had free roam to the fire truck and ambulance. 
Jackson had fun driving the truck, and Leo scared us all when he set the sirens off!

Off to Culver's we went for one final family lunch. We filled the corner booth all up and even needed to pull a high chair up for Katelyn!
My parents dropped us off at the airport. Jackson milk or backpack set off an alarm through security. Brian claimed the backpack and then had to have a pat down. Thankfully the rest of the flight home was uneventful, except for Jackson having to use the restroom 4 times (no pulling our leg, he went every time)!
It was a short but very sweet trip home to WI!

No comments: