Despite the late night, we were all up by 7:30. Jackson and Garrison rode the pedal tractors while I worked out.
I drove up to Oshkosh to meet Nicole for coffee. Starbucks was so full we ended up going back to her house. Which ended up probably being better anyway! We talked for 2 hours and I think we could have talked 2 more. I love being able to visit with old friends, especially ones where we pick up where we left off last time. Nicole, thanks for spending some time with me.
I came home and went shopping with Mom and Katelyn. We were in search of some new clothes for Dad. We found some great deals and now Dad is styling!
Brian took Jackson and Garrison over to his parent's house to play with Leo. Despite the cold weather, Jackson had a great time.
When I asked him what his favorite part of our trip to WI was, he answered "playing in the sand." Really? We can do that at home in warmer weather!
Crazy boys!
My dad was trying to finish combining his last 8 acres before the snow comes. We took Jackson out to ride in the combine with him.
I decided to ride along because I had never been in one before.
I actually thought the whole process was pretty neat. It was very cozy inside with all 4 of us. I think Dad needs to invest in a new, bigger combine.
Grandma Elly babysat for a few hours after, so Brian and I could go shopping. It is so much more fun shopping without Jackson.
We actually got Jackson to bed and asleep by 9:00 tonight!








No comments:
Post a Comment