Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Rest of Christmas Break

I feel blessed to have so much time to spend with Jackson even though I work full time. I put the school work away for almost all of our break and spent my time having fun with my favorite little boy. Besides of what I have already blogged about here are a few other things we did over break in iPhone pictures:

-Lots of snuggling together reading books and watching movies, morning cuddling in his bed was my favorite
 -A visit to the library
 -Lots of playing at home with trains and in the new kitchen
 -Being silly
-A trip to the book store
-Many plays at the park
-Playing with friends
-"Snow" day
Since it doesn't snow here we made our own snow, snowman, and snow treat.



-I even managed to read a few books myself
What a great break it was!

No comments: