Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Day With Daddy

Brian took Friday off to hang out with us. Jackson went on a Daddy date to eat donuts for breakfast, and I ran. (I think I got the bad end of that deal!)
 Jackson was reading some words/sentences with me this week and one sentence I wrote was 'I can jump'. Ever since then, he couldn't stop saying he needed to go some where to jump. His way of saying he wanted to go to Pump it Up. We tried out a new jump place on Friday with Daddy.
 Jackson had a great time jumping and playing with Daddy. He always wears himself out at these places. Only bad thing is that he fell asleep on the way home and that meant no nap.
 Jackson let me go down a few slides with him, but that was because Daddy needed a break and it was me or no one:)
We spent the rest of the day playing, swimming, and working on all things school.
We love having Daddy at home with us; a perfect way to wrap up my last unofficial week of summer!


No comments: