We have hung out with our friends Rob, Dana, and their children quite a bit this week. Sunday evening after some storms, they came over to swim and play with us. Emily kept me entertained, she is just too cute!
Yesterday, we met Dana and the kids to play at their Splash Pad/pool.
Jackson loved that he could touch in almost all of the water. He just swam all around like a little fishy exploring the seas.
Faith and her kids also met us there. Jackson liked playing with Drew, but was trying to hang with the bigger kids; Ryan and Addison. At one point he told me he could swim all by himself and I should go sit down.
We made it home just in time for nap time.
Another fun day in the books!
(I feel like I have used the word "fun" a lot lately in posts, but delightful or merry just don't sound as fun!:)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment