Saturday, August 18, 2012

The End of Summer

This was my last week of summer. It was mainly spent up at school and in meetings.

Since Jackson didn't start preschool until Tuesday, he helped me for a few hours in my classroom on Monday. He handed me sticky tack, drew blueprints, and poured concrete:) He was a real trooper, and I enjoyed his company!

After we dropped Jackson off for his first day of Preschool on Tuesday, Brian spent the whole day helping me organize and get my room ready. He was AMAZING! We got so much done!
 Here are a few pictures from my iPhone of my classroom so far. I think it may be my favorite classroom yet! I have a few more little things to do.

In between working in my classroom and meetings on Wednesday, I snuck away to get my hair done!

Lunch out and learning about my 22 new 1st graders were the highlights of Thursday.

Jackson stayed home with me on Friday. I wanted to enjoy our last day of summer together. It started off by sleeping in, followed by playing construction.
We also went out to Jennifer and Lilah's to swim with some friends.
 I am going to miss seeing these ladies on a regular basis,
 and spending my days with this little guy.
 We made a pit stop at the outlet mall on the way home for Mommy to get a few "last day of summer" treats!
I think I am in denial that summer vacation is really over!

No comments: