Lately, I have been thinking just how blessed I am. Not because everything is easy or perfect, but because no matter what situation I face the Lord is with me.
This past year we have several ups and downs, but I have felt a peace through it all because I chose to trust in the name of the Lord.
I am so thankful for my boys. They fill my days with laughter, hugs, dirty laundry, and love. Each day is a gift, and I try to treasure it the best that I can.
I am also very thankful for this new life growing inside of me. It is so exciting to me to think of our family as 4 and Jackson as a big brother.
I am thankful for so many more things. I am blessed beyond measure and pray I can be a blessing to others this year.
"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise, give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever." Psalm 100:4-5


No comments:
Post a Comment