There is not much better than spending a Saturday morning with my boy, even if it starts at 6am!
We started with breakfast at Panera or Canera as Jackson says.
LOVE that Panera has Diet Caffine Free Pepsi!
We headed to Barnes and Noble (after an hour at home playing and doing laundry) at 9 when they opened. We read several books on the stage and built a tower.
I hadn't done any crafts with Jackson in a while, so we needed to fix that.
He created his very own Rainbow Turkey and was very proud.
I was very proud of the track I built for him.
2 years ago I wouldn't have been able to do that!
I am so thankful for one-on-one time with my boy. He usually has the sweetest spirit when it is just the two of us, and will say several times how much he likes our date!
No comments:
Post a Comment