Friday night was date night!
Brian and I went bowling, and I actually beat him the first game. Not even joking!
Saturday morning, Jackson rode his bike and I walked over to Katrina's baby shower. He was just too cute riding with his helmet and backpack on.
Jackson was so excited to see Katrina and meet Titus.
Thankfully Jackson was pretty well behaved.
We attempted some family pictures. Not sure if we got anything worthy to be placed on the Christmas card.
So thankful to spend the night out and about with my loves!
Sunday morning, Jackson sang at my aunt's church with his preschool class. I love how nicely he is walking in.
All week at home he was practicing very loudly. I thought for sure he would be shy and quiet on stage, but he was definitely didn't disappoint. He was so fun to listen and did a great job with the words and hand motions.
After the service, there was a fall fest. Jackson participated in a pie eating contest against 4 other little boys.
No surprise that he won 1st place!
Jackson with 2 of his friends from preschool.
I forgot to mention the naps I took Saturday and Sunday because I am one tired mama! We had a great weekend together, and I am already counting down to Thanksgiving break....6 more school days!



No comments:
Post a Comment