Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Program

Saturday morning, Jackson's preschool had a short Christmas program. The girls dressed as angels and the boys as shepherds or donkeys. Jackson chose to be a donkey. Jackson acted extremely shy once again when we got there and wouldn't let me leave his side until he went on stage. He even hit his teacher when I tried to leave him and she grabbed him. I tell you, this parenting stuff is pretty humbling!
nativity
Jackson knew all his songs, and Ms. Csharie told me his sang the best at practice. He didn't disappoint during the program either. I was trying to not to laugh the whole time. You can hear his little voice louder than everyone else. On the second and third song he even added a silly accent to his loud voice. Love that he isn't shy on stage!
 Some of his friends and Ms. Csharie behind the fence.
Dec. 15-2
After the program they had crafts, lunch, and decorating cookies. 
nativity1
Thankful for fun activities put on by Jackson's preschool!

No comments: